• Interior tile substrate in dry locations or areas with limited water exposure • Protected exterior soffit and ceiling applications 1. Avoid exposure to sustained temperatures exceeding 125°F (52°C). 2. Avoid exposure to excessive, repetitive or continuous moisture before, during and after installation. Eliminate sources of moisture immediately. Discard porous or absorbent materials (such as cloth, ceiling tiles, carpets, etc.) if they become moldy. In some cases, it may be necessary to use a dilute solution of chlorine bleach (no stronger than 1 cup of bleach in 1 gallon of water) or stronger commercial cleaners to kill and remove the mold.
Symptoms include chills or sweating, cough, shortness of breath, headache, tiredness, loss of appetite, nausea, and muscle aches. How are people exposed to mold? Exposure occurs mainly by inhaling microscopic mold spores from the air. Mold concentrations in the air of contaminated homes may be much greater than outside.